Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Extreme Advantage

Atkins nutrient merchandises have got changed a batch in the old age I've been sampling and authorship about them. Back in the twenty-four hours some were absolutely awful, like their original baking hot premix that tasted like chemicals. I'll never bury how a few of their bite parallel bars that contained so much refined sugar alcoholic beverage I spent a batch of clip catching up on my bathroom reading, because the after-effects kept me there.

Not only did many of them savor bad, they were also overpriced.

But as clip went on the spirits improved. The Atkins people may have got got oversaturated the marketplace at first, but they seemed committed to improving their products.

And now we have their two up-to-the-minute low-carb products, and they're the best yet. One is even a place run.

The existent victor is the Atkins Advantage Café Caramel Latte Shake. Each single-serve 11-ounce tin costs $1.87, and the serving have 160 calories, 9g fat (1.5 saturated, zero trans), 5mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 720mg potassium, 4g saccharide (2 fiber, 1 sugar, zero refined refined sugar alcohol) and 15g protein.

You also acquire 15 to 40 percentage of the Recommended Daily Values of 24 vitamins and minerals.

I love java and caramel, so the spirit was extremely appealing to me. The texture is not thick like a shake; the consistence is more than like plane milk. And did you see the amount of refined sugar alcohol? ZERO, none, zip, zilch. How did they make that? There's only one gramme of sugar, but it savors sweet.

My only ailment is that it have a flimsy tinny taste, I say from the tin it's in, but that isn't adequate to maintain me from purchasing this product. I like it, it's healthy and as a breakfast substitution it kept me full all morning.

Atkin's other new merchandise is a Peanut Fudge Granola Bar. I'm not so much in love with this, mostly because of the nutrition numbers: 200 calories, 10g fat (5 saturated, zero trans), zero cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 17g saccharide (7 fiber, 1 sugar, zero refined refined sugar alcohol) and 16g protein.

I cognize the whole point of the Atkins weight loss method is low carbs, but that's just too much saturated fat for one granola bar. Also, the cocoa on the outside doesn't savor chocolaty, just sweet.

But keep'em coming, Atkins! You're getting better all the time!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home